If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I tripped over the limes in the market so I bought a bag and had to find things to do with it. They go quiet fast when you use them to make lemonade but lime is a nice combination with other ingredients as well…like chocolate (what isn’t). These lime chocolate dices are nice to serve with tea or coffee, they are cut small so you can eat more than one. —Janneke Verheij
- 60 gram flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 30 milliliters sun flower oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 30 milliliters Greek Yogurt
- 1 egg
- 40 gram light brown caster sugar
- zest of one lime
- juice of one lime
- 30 gram finely grated pure chocolate
- 30 gram coarsley chopped pure chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 170C/ 340F. Grease a cake tin.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt lime zest and chocolate in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix the honey, oil, egg, yogurt, lime juice, sugar until it comes nicely together. Add the liquid to the flour and combine into a smooth mixture. Pour this mixture in the cake tin and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, check if the cake is done, when a skewer comes out clean it’s ready.
- Take the cake out of the oven; let it stand for 5 minutes then take it out of the tin and let it cool down on a rack. When cooled down, sift some icing sugar on top and cut in dices.