Author Notes: No blender? No coconut milk? No worries! The Piña Corada captures the delicious fruitiness of the classic cocktail while providing the refreshing taste of a cold beer. Kick your legs up and let yourself be transported to your favorite Caribbean destination! —Pete
ounces Corona or Corona Light, chilled
ounces coconut rum (Malibu)
ounces pineapple juice, chilled
Fresh pineapple wedges (optional)
- Pour the beer, rum and juice into a pint glass and stir.
- Add in several ice cubes.
- Garnish with a wedge of fresh pineapple if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Refresher
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail