Author Notes: Created in Tahoe over 4th of July weekend based on what was on hand! :-) —mrsricho
handful cubes of watermelon
wedges of citrus fruit of your choice - lime or grapefruit, whatever's handy
shot white liquor of choice - vodka, gin, tequila, rum, all will work, your preference!
splash effervescent mixer of your choice - soda water for skinny version, ginger ale for those that like it sweeter!
In This Recipe
- Grab a few chunks of watermelon, toss in a glass, and mash up with a spoon.
- Squeeze a couple wedges of citrus of your choice into glass and drop into glass.
- Add in white spirit of your choice, Tanqueray No. TEN gin recommended! Works well with a heavy pour or a light pour.
- Add handful of ice.
- Fill to top with effervescent mixer of your choice - great with soda water for a lighter version or with ginger ale for a sweeter version.
- Stir and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail