If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: ...or ginger in white. I have been working on this drink for a while. You can make a nonalcoholic version if you want to enjoy a much bigger drink! It is light, clean, simple and pure, easy to sip during a hot summer's day. —Sagegreen
Almond milk ice cubes
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened great quality almond milk
- 1 tablespoon finely grated, peeled ginger, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Tahitian or other high quality vanilla
- 4 tablespoons raw agave nectar or honey, to taste
- 1 ounce lemon juice, Meyer preferred
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree. Pour into a standard ice cube tray and freeze solid (about 4-6 hours).
- If you want to make an alcohol free version, you can use the cubes. Just make a second batch of this and chill in the fridge. For each drink use half the liquid batch with about 6-8 ice cubes; process in a blender. Check the sweetness and flavor; adjust to your taste. Pour into your large glass. Garnish with lemon grass leaves if you like.
The main drink, for two
- 8 almond milk ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces Domaine de Canton
- sprigs of rosemary
- Place all the ingredient in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into two chilled glasses. Garnish with a rosemary sprigs. If you can snow ice, then another way to make this is to snow the cubes, add to the glasses and pour in the vodka then Domaine de Canton ending with the rosemary sprigs.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
More Great Recipes: