If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are just really good scrambled eggs ;) —nogaga
- 5 large organic eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 3 tablespoons creme or whole milik
- 4 toasted slices of bread, buttered
- butter for the pan, about a teaspoon and a half
- Begin melting the butter in the pan, on very low heat. Toast the bread. Whip remaining ingredients together in a anon-reactive bowl, till nice and airy.
- Butter the toast. When the butter in the pan ahs completely melted and the pan itself is hot, pour in the egg mixture. Allow the lower layer to congeal and very, very gently, using a wooden spatula with a straight edge, bring the pull the outer layers of the now-cooked eggs towards the center of the pan, allowing uncooked eggs to fall into their place. These are not instant eggs. it will take a few minutes but be entirely worth it!
- Remove from heat as soon as the eggs are firm but far from dry. You want them to glisten and to have a creamy texture.
- Place eggs on toast, serve. This goes extremely well with a bloody mary ;)