If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Still another concoction in our tribute series to the antics of Italy’s adorable former head of state, Silvio Berlusconi who has done everything but erect a stripper pole in Palazzo Chigi where Italy’s lower house meets. When he was entertaining his huge entourage his meals always included meals in the colors of the “tricolore”, Italy’s flag; green, white, and red. Here comes the red part. E basta cosi. —pierino
- 4 ounces fresh raspberries, hulled and rinsed
- 2 ounces Chambord
- 3 ounces vodka
- Squeeze of lemon
- In a sturdy blender puree the raspberries
- Add remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly
- Serve in chilled tumblers or rocks (bucket) glasses
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail