If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You can still eat well when you're cooking for one. This dish offers comfort in a parchment package. —Furey and the Feast
- 1 chicken breast
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 4 to 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 basil leaves, chiffonade
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Salt and pepper chicken and place on parchment sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Add onion, garlic, white wine, cherry tomatoes and basil. Wrap parchment tightly around contents and secure into a package with kitchen twine. Place on cookie sheet.
- Place in oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until thermometer inserted into chicken reads 165 degrees. Unwrap package and serve hot, with a garnish of fresh basil chiffonade.