If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A dish I make a lot for my family - the marinade is quick and easy - a good idea for a busy summer day —alaparc
Serves 3 or 4
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Rose's Lime Juice
- 6 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1.5 pounds flank steak
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a 13' x 9' inch glass baking dish.
- Add the flank steak. cover with plastic wrap and marinate for at least 2 hours (no more than 4) in the refrigerator. Make sure both sides are marinated by turning the steak over once during marinating time.
- Remove steak from marinade, letting excess marinade drip off. Sprinkle lightly with salt and generously with pepper on each side. Rest the meat for 10 minutes to get rid of refrigerator chill.
- Use your favorite grilling method, and cook on each side for 4-6 minutes (for medium rare).
- Remove from grill, sprinkle with feta, cover with foil, and let rest 5-7 minutes.
- Remove foil, cut the steak in thin slices against the grain and on a diagonal, and serve with sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, and extra feta if desired. I serve with toasted and oiled baguette slices as well.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Flank Steak