If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Living in Texas, flank steak is often used for fajitas. This is a nice change from the traditional fajita. Fast and easy to grill, so no heating up the kitchen in the summer. —familydinners
pounds flank steak
cup soy sauce
cup balsamic vinegar
- Place steak, soy sauce, and balsamic vinegar in large plastic bag and marinate 24 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade and grill over med high heat 3 minutes per side.
- Let meat rest 10 minutes before cutting. Slice thin at a sharp angle against the grain.
bunch flat leaf parsley
cup olive oil
med red onion
cup red wine vinegar
teaspoon kosher salt
teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Cut off top part of parsley. Roughly chop onion.
- Place all ingredients in mini food processor and pulse about 10-12 times to chop.
- Remove and serve with flank steak
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Flank Steak