If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of those recipes that is nice to have up your sleeve. I'm one of those people that loves ranch, so it was really just silly for me to not have a recipe of my own. After doing lots of research and testing a few varieties, this is what I came up with! —Brussels Sprouts for Breakfast
Makes about 2 cups
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 5 cloves garlic (salt the garlic and smashed with the flat side of a knife to make a paste)
- 2 tablespoons chives (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon garlic chives (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together. Refrigerate for 2 days before serving to get the best flavor!
More Great Recipes: Condiments