Author Notes: A fun recipe from Matt Armendariz' book "On A Stick" that I was fortunate to get to review. —Susie Bee on Maui (Eat Little, Eat Big)
Frozen Belgian Waffles
cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
In This Recipe
- Toast waffles and cut down the middle.
- Insert wooden stick in each half waffle and freeze for 30 minutes.
- When waffle halves are frozen, melt chocolate chips.
- Dip waffle halves in chocolate and place on parchment or wax paper until chocolate sets.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fair Food