If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whenever I tried to make some roasted nut recipe it never turned out tasting like the fair nuts. These do. —Fran McGinty
cup evaporated milk
- mix all the ingredients except the pecans in a medium size pot.
- cook over medium heat stirring constantly until sugar is melted.
- add pecans and stir constantly until no liquid remains in pan.
- lay nuts on parchment lined cookie sheet to cool.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fair Food