If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
large fresh peaches with peel, halved and pitted
cup whole cloves
cup pineapple juice
cup brown sugar
cups mascarpone cheese
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients from "glaze" section (minus peaches). Stir and simmer over medium-low heat until thickened, about 10 minutes. Remove cloves from glaze. Set glaze aside.
- In a bowl, combine and stir all ingredients from "topping" section until well blended. Set topping aside.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Brush peaches with a light coating of oil. Place peaches cut side down onto grill.
- Cook for about five minutes on each side or until tender – be sure to get those fabulous grill marks.
- Remove from grill and drizzle with glaze.
- Spoon a dollop of topping into the center of each peach half and sprinkle with cinnamon. If you want to get fancy, you can even stick a cinnamon stick in the center.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fair Food