Author Notes: A perfect combination of cold tea and warm spices.
From Babble.com —lakenbrianna
Makes: 2 glasses
Chai tea bags
tablespoons vanilla simple syrup
- The night before, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups of water. Remove bags and pour into ice cube trays. Freeze overnight.
- Steep the remaining two tea bags in 2 cups of water for 5 to 10 minutes. (This can be done in two separate glasses or it can be divided later)
- Remove the bags and add vanilla simple syrup. Add 1-2 tablespoons per glass, depending on how sweet you want it. Stir and bring to room temperature.
- Top off with milk, up to 1/4 cup.
- Add 3-4 chai tea ice cubes per glass and serve.