If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfect combination of cold tea and warm spices.
From Babble.com —lakenbrianna
Makes: 2 glasses
Chai tea bags
tablespoons vanilla simple syrup
- The night before, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups of water. Remove bags and pour into ice cube trays. Freeze overnight.
- Steep the remaining two tea bags in 2 cups of water for 5 to 10 minutes. (This can be done in two separate glasses or it can be divided later)
- Remove the bags and add vanilla simple syrup. Add 1-2 tablespoons per glass, depending on how sweet you want it. Stir and bring to room temperature.
- Top off with milk, up to 1/4 cup.
- Add 3-4 chai tea ice cubes per glass and serve.