If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A post with step by step directions and accompanying pictures can be found here:
Bake a pie and share it with someone you care about deeply today - tomorrow might be too late.
It's a simple, yet delicious and fancy-looking no-bake pie.
Enjoy and hug a loved one!
Makes one 9-inch pie
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker grumbs
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces package of cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 1/8 cup chopped peanuts
- Create fine crumbs by adding the cookies or crackers to a food processor. Combine 6 tablespoons of the melted butter with the crumbs in a small bowl, and combine.
- Get a springform pan (9 inches) and press the mix into the bottom and up the sides.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and pour the mix onto the cookie/cracker crust.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts over the melted chocolate and place the pan in the refrigerator while preparing the peanut butter cream filling.Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form using a stand mixer or hand mixer with the whip attachment. Transfer the whipped heavy cream to a small bowl or plate and keep it in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Beat the cream cheese and peanut butter together until light, fluffy and well combined.Reduce the speed and slowly add in the confectioner’s sugar. Now, beat in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Increase speed again and beat until all the ingredients are combined and filling is light and smooth. Slowly beat in the whipped cream, 1/2 at a time.
- Pour the filling into the prepared springform pan.
- If desired, pour the melted chocolate on top and sprinkle with chopped up peanut pieces.
- Refrigerate for three hours or overnight before serving.