Author Notes: Have a bowl of chile con queso standing by to quench the fire! —Jacque
bottle Negra Modelo
squeezed fresh lime
tablespoons Valentina Salsa Picante (I used extra Hot)
3 or 4
dashes Maggi or Worcestershire Sauce
(optional) salt and Goya Sazón for rim
In This Recipe
- (optional) rim glass with lime, salt and Sazón
- Squeeze the juice of 1/3 of a large lime
- Add Valentina sauce (go easy if you're scared of heat)
- Mix in a couple of drops of Maggi or Worsterchire sauce
- 3-4 icecubes depending on size of glass
- Add dark beer - stir.
- Find a hammock in the sun and enjoy!