If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Have a bowl of chile con queso standing by to quench the fire! —Jacque
- 1 bottle Negra Modelo
- 1/3 squeezed fresh lime
- 1.5 tablespoons Valentina Salsa Picante (I used extra Hot)
- 3 or 4 dashes Maggi or Worcestershire Sauce
- (optional) salt and Goya Sazón for rim
- (optional) rim glass with lime, salt and Sazón
- Squeeze the juice of 1/3 of a large lime
- Add Valentina sauce (go easy if you're scared of heat)
- Mix in a couple of drops of Maggi or Worsterchire sauce
- 3-4 icecubes depending on size of glass
- Add dark beer - stir.
- Find a hammock in the sun and enjoy!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails