If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A pizza made with BBQ'd Spam. You read that right Spam. —StuartRebDonald
- 1 ready made 12” pizza crust (or use your favorite pizza dough)
- 1/2 cup sweet BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Can of Spam, 1/2“dice
- Taste BBQ dry rub (whatever brand or recipe you prefer)
- As needed Olive oil
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees (or follow directions on package).
- In a skillet sauté the Spam until slightly brown.
- Spread the BBQ sauce across the pizza crust leaving a small border. In order scatter 2 ounces of the sharp cheddar cheese, onions, diced Spam, smoked cheddar, and finely the remaining sharp cheddar.
- Bake 7 to 12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is toasty.
- Remove to a cutting board and with a basting brush apply the olive oil to the edges of the crust.
- Sprinkle the entire pizza with dry rub especially the oiled edges.
- Slice and serve.