Author Notes: My family is known for wonderful cooks. One was a cook in a small town cafe. This was their summer specialty. We have been making it with peaches and strawberries for more than 40 years. You may substitute peaches for strawberries. I've always used whatever looks the best at the farmer's market. —Mamak
- 7-8 Peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 Baked pie crust, deep dish
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 Container cool whip
- Bake pie crust until golden brown
- While still hot, spread powdered sugar in bottom and up sides.
- Peel and slice peaches into pie crust.
- Top with lots of cool whip