If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was looking for a late night snack - and this is my new obsession.....Really no measurements - just throw together melt and enjoy! —Lena S.
- 4 handfuls yellow corn tortilla chips
- 2 handfuls grated gruyere cheese
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 2 dashes habanero hot sauce (store bought is fine)
- Lay tortilla chips on plate or tray (ideal is baked in the oven, but sometimes I just toss it all on a plate and microwave...food52ers don't hate me..)
- Dollop the pesto on top of the tortillas. Then cover with grated cheese. Top off with dashes of habanero hot sauce if you like it spicy...
- Heat until cheese is melted. Don't burn the roof of your mouth when you inhale these!