Author Notes: This is a great salmon dinner with lots of Asian flavors..grill or broil the salmon.
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillets cut into 4 equal pieces
- 1 13 to 14 ounce jar orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Hot cooked white rice
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- Combine the marmalade, vinegar,soy sauce, garlic, red pepper, ginger, salt, sugar and sesame oil in a small sauce pan and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Let the marinade cool and then pour about half of it over the salmon fillets and marinate them for about 1 hour in the fridge.
- Broil or grill the marinated fillets for about ten minutes or until flaky.
- Reheat the remaining marinade and serve the salmon over the hot cooked rice drizzled with the warm marinade and topped with green onion slices.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe