If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is easy, delicious and pretty.
Enjoy with Love,
- 2 ½ pounds boneless chicken breast – sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter – softened
- dashes salt
- dashes fresh ground black pepper
- splashes Olive oil
- bunches fresh basil
- 4 vine ripe tomatoes sliced
- Fresh grated Romano cheese
- In a bowl combine the sliced chicken and the butter, drizzle of olive oil and seasonings and toss.
- Heat a large frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and place the chicken breast in the heated pan to sauté.
- Heat a griddle with a drizzle of olive oil and place the tomatoes on to grill. Add the fresh basil to crisp and top with the grilled tomatoes and basil.
More Great Recipes: