If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was fooling around one day and tried this mix and found it delicious. So have most all of my friends and relatives. —Whats His Face
- 1 1/2 pounds ground round
- 1 - 6 ounces can Tuna in oil
- 1 large sweet onion CHOPPED FINE
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon season salt (to taste)
- 6 hamburger buns
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. When grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
- Drain tuna WELL
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, tuna, onion, and relish. Season with seasoning salt and pepper to your liking. Form the meat mixture into 6 patties.
- Place patties on the hot grill, and cook for 6 to 9 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve on slightly toasted buns with the usual toppings.