If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are a baked version of the fries we eat at one of our favorite local restaurants. They are very rich, have a little heat, and are good as appetizers. I like them with Jennifer Perillo's award-winning Sweet and Savory Tomato Jam: http://www.food52.com/recipes...
Serves: 2, or more as an appetizer
Fingerling potatoes, cut lengthwise and then cut lengthwise again
tablespoons black or white truffle oil (use the + to lightly sprinkle over the baked fries)
teaspoons sea salt
teaspoons ground black pepper
pinches or 2 of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the cut potatoes on a oven sheet pan. Pour on trufle oil, cayenne, salt and pepper. Toss with your hands.
- Place in oven for about 35-45 minutes, turning potatoes occasionally.
- When deep golden, take out of oven. Drain excess oil on paper towels.
- Sprinkle a little more truffle oil over the fries, and toss. Serve with your favorite condiment.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pub Food
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side