If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My boyfriend and I love PF Chang's lettuce wraps. One night about a year ago, I decided to try to make some of my own for us to enjoy any time. I wanted something with more veggies, so I doubled those and cut out the noodles. Since then, we make them fairly regularly. The ingredients can easily be swapped out to accomodate taste or what you have on hand. I usually include ground turkey but this would work well with lean beef, chicken, or tofu. This is very easy, fast, cheap, and will make a healthy and filling weeknight meal. Also refrigerates well, so makes a great lunch the next day too! —laurenp81
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 pound ground turkey (or your choice of protein)
- 16 ounces pkg. frozen stirfy vegetables
- 1 package broccoli slaw
- 1 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
- 6 ounces House of Tsang Bangkok Padang Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 head of lettuce
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet. Add turkey and let cook until brown.
- Add vegetables. Cover the skillet and reduce heat to low. The veggies are done when slightly limp.
- Add peanuts and peanut sauce. Stir to mix well and let simmer for a few minutes so the flavors can mix.
- Serve on a lettuce leaf, folded like a taco and enjoy!