Author Notes: This recipe originally came from the P90X workout nutrition plan, but I did make some changes to it. —lyudmila.mironova
cup Soy Sauce
Red Onion, Sliced
pounds Top Sirloin Steak, Sliced 1 Inch Thick
tablespoon Sesame Oil
tablespoons Rice Vinegar
tablespoon Ginger Spices
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
- Heat a small amount of soy sauce in a large saute pan.
- Stir together the oil, vinegar, and ginger and add to the saute mixture (beef, onions, garlic, soy sauce).
- Put broccoli in the boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli to the meat mixture and keep warm.