If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe originally came from the P90X workout nutrition plan, but I did make some changes to it. —lyudmila.mironova
cup Soy Sauce
Red Onion, Sliced
pounds Top Sirloin Steak, Sliced 1 Inch Thick
tablespoon Sesame Oil
tablespoons Rice Vinegar
tablespoon Ginger Spices
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
- Heat a small amount of soy sauce in a large saute pan.
- Stir together the oil, vinegar, and ginger and add to the saute mixture (beef, onions, garlic, soy sauce).
- Put broccoli in the boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli to the meat mixture and keep warm.