Author Notes: A healthy snack —Chef Laura at Home
tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
15 oz. can of Chickpeas
salt & pepper to taste
In This Recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Drain and rinse Chickpeas, toss in a bowl with olive oil and salt & pepper.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and bake till crispy, about 30 minutes.
- Check on them at 20 minutes, shake the sheet pan to move them around.
- Optional~ add any spices that you like and make it your own!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Road Trip Snack