If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The name is misleading because this icing takes closer to 30 minutes from start to finish. But as Memaw says, to fully appreciate a good thing, you have to be patient. —svajwink
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup Crisco
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1/4 tablespoon Salt
- Mix all ingredients other than vanilla
- Stir over low heat until melted
- Bring to a full boil at same temperature, constantly stirring
- Boil for exactly one minute
- Remove from heat and beat until lukewarm
- Add in Vanilla and beat until ready to spread