Author Notes: I made this recipe literally out of thin air (and extra dough). In my crazy, cluttered mind this recipe was born. —ChefMommy
Makes: 12 pies
Package Biscuit Mix
cups Brown Sugar
In This Recipe
- Mash bananas and add brown sugar and cinnamon,. Set aside.
- Prepare the biscuit dough according to the package.
- Roll out the dough as thin as possible with out about a quarter inch, a little thicker if you like as you will be rolling it out a little more later.
- Using a 2in circular biscuit cutter ( in all truth I used one of my kids small cups!).
- Roll out the circle and place in the muffin pan.
- Member that Banana mix? Put one table spoon in each cup.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes. Be sure to rotate about half way through, it keeps the cooking even.
- When done pull from oven let sit about 5 minutes, De-pan and enjoy!!!