If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this recipe literally out of thin air (and extra dough). In my crazy, cluttered mind this recipe was born. —ChefMommy
Makes 12 pies
- one Package Biscuit Mix
- 8 Large Bananas
- 1.5 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
- Mash bananas and add brown sugar and cinnamon,. Set aside.
- Prepare the biscuit dough according to the package.
- Roll out the dough as thin as possible with out about a quarter inch, a little thicker if you like as you will be rolling it out a little more later.
- Using a 2in circular biscuit cutter ( in all truth I used one of my kids small cups!).
- Roll out the circle and place in the muffin pan.
- Member that Banana mix? Put one table spoon in each cup.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes. Be sure to rotate about half way through, it keeps the cooking even.
- When done pull from oven let sit about 5 minutes, De-pan and enjoy!!!