If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I just made this up one hot summer evening, and have stuck with it since. The measurements are approximate because I usually just eyeball it. This is good, too, for those of us who are watching our cholesterol and waistline. Also, I've included my favorite brands for some of the items, but, by all means, use what you've got available. —Abs
Food52 Review: An old classic that's taken a global tour: it's England meets North Africa meets Switzerland. And the potato rolls are pure American. - A&M —The Editors
- 4 Martin's potato rolls
- 16 ounces Laura's 8% fat ground beef
- 1/2 finely chopped yellow onion
- 1-2 tablespoons Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- With your hands, gently combine all ingredients except potato rolls and cheese in a medium sized bowl. Form into four small patties and flatten in the middle.
- Grill to desired doneness, adding cheese a few minuted before cooked so that it melts properly. Flop onto potato rolls and add desired condiments.