If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Community Food and Juice in Morningside Heights sells The Barnard Bear, a seasonal drink featuring hot apple cider, lemon juice, fresh mint, and honey. An inspired take on hot apple cider! It tastes clean and a little medicinal. I changed the name to be more descriptive. For some reason it reminds me of the honey bear dispenser I longed for in my childhood. We were on a budget and always bought the five pound plain jar. This would also be good with pear cider and ?maybe rosemary. —luvcookbooks
- 1.5 cups apple cider
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 spoonful honey, to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Heat apple cider til steaming.
- Pour into mug. Add mint, honey and lemon juice to taste. Sip slowly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Restorative Recipes