If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a basic meatloaf recipe...my mom's meatloaf recipe, plain, simple and covered with bacon. —inpatskitchen
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 pound ground beef sirloin
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 8 slices bacon
- In a large mixing bowl using clean hands, mix all ingredients except the bacon together until well combined. Refrigerate the mixture for about 2 hours.
- Shape the mixture into a large loaf and place in a parchment lined baking pan about 9 x 13 inches. (Parchment for easy clean up)
- Place the bacon strips around and on top of the loaf.
- Bake, uncovered for about an hour and a half at 350F or until internal temperature reaches 160F.