If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy frittata, great for Christmas morning! Bake and eat the day of or make ahead of time and re-heat the morning of! —Cheryl Paswater
cup Half & Half
cup Chopped frozen spinach
Spicy chicken sausages
cups Tomatoes (chopped)
cup Pepper Jack Cheese
Yellow or Red onion
dashes Red Chili Pepper
dashes Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, put 10 eggs, salt & paper, and whisk with 1/4 cup of Half & Half.
- Chop the onion, tomatoes, sausage and cheese.
- Add all the chopped veggies, sausage, cheese, and the red chili pepper into the bowl and mix well.
- Take a 9" x12" casserole dish and rub the bottom of the dish with butter.
- Pour the egg mixture into the casserole dish.
- Put 4-6 teaspoons of butter on top of the egg mixture. And then add the tomato slices on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown around the edges.