Author Notes: A healthy frittata, great for Christmas morning! Bake and eat the day of or make ahead of time and re-heat the morning of! —Cheryl Paswater
cup Half & Half
cup Chopped frozen spinach
Spicy chicken sausages
cups Tomatoes (chopped)
cup Pepper Jack Cheese
Yellow or Red onion
dashes Red Chili Pepper
dashes Salt & Pepper
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, put 10 eggs, salt & paper, and whisk with 1/4 cup of Half & Half.
- Chop the onion, tomatoes, sausage and cheese.
- Add all the chopped veggies, sausage, cheese, and the red chili pepper into the bowl and mix well.
- Take a 9" x12" casserole dish and rub the bottom of the dish with butter.
- Pour the egg mixture into the casserole dish.
- Put 4-6 teaspoons of butter on top of the egg mixture. And then add the tomato slices on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown around the edges.