Author Notes: This is a delicious bite that my Sister-in-Law turned us on to last Winter. —Mise en Place
ounces Fresh Mozzarella
Fresh Basil Leaves
pound Thin Prosciutto
cup Balsalmic Vinegar
- Slice each Peach into eight equal slices.
- Prepare twenty-four separate Basil leaves, 1 tsp. Mozzarella slices, and 4-gram pieces of Prosciutto long enough to wrap the other ingredients as shown.
- Gently simmer the Balsamic Vinegar in a small sauce pot over medium heat. Reduce by half, or until the vinegar takes on a syrupy quality and coats the back of a spoon. Remove from heat.
- Cook sliced Peaches briefly over medium hot grill (or pan) only until they barely begin to soften and gently caramelize. Maintain some firmness.
- Bundle each grilled Peach slice, Mozzarella slice, and Basil leaf with a piece of Prosciutto. Drizzle with Balsamic reduction.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack