If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a quick and easy Pate recipe that everyone seems to enjoy. —SLD
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound liverwurst
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 loaf french bread
- Cook onion and garlic in the butter until tender.
- Reduce the heat, carefully add the brandy and simmer uncovered for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a blender or food processor. Add the liverwurst, salt, pepper and pumpkin pie spice. Blend or process mixture until smooth.
- Place mixture in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Allow pate to stand at room temperature for at least 15 minutes. Serve with french bread.
More Great Recipes: