This is a quick and easy Pate recipe that everyone seems to enjoy. —SLD
- Serves 16
clove garlic, minced
pumpkin pie spice
loaf french bread
In This Recipe
- Cook onion and garlic in the butter until tender.
- Reduce the heat, carefully add the brandy and simmer uncovered for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a blender or food processor. Add the liverwurst, salt, pepper and pumpkin pie spice. Blend or process mixture until smooth.
- Place mixture in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Allow pate to stand at room temperature for at least 15 minutes. Serve with french bread.
Recipe by: SLD
I am married to a great guy and together we have an amazing daughter. I have always loved to cook and was encouraged by my mother to get creative in the kitchen, and to always have fun. I have enjoyed passing on my love of cooking and baking to my own daughter, who is now a young adult and becoming quite creative in her own kitchen.