If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of the MANY things I made to fill Christmas baskets this year.... —Nancy Nicole
Makes: about 30 biscotti
cups whole wheat flour
cups unbleached white flour
tablespoon baking powder
teaspoons ground cardamom
contents of 4 green tea bags,
teaspoons lemon extract and/or zest
cup melted butter, tepid.
- Blend first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Beat eggs with a pinch of salt until light colored (about 2 minutes). Gradually add the sugar. blend another 2 minutes.
- Gradually drizzle in butter. Blend another 30 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients in 3 batches, mixing just well enough to blend. Refrigerate dough10-15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Let rest 10 minutes. Cut on an angle, lay biscotti on their sides and bake another 5 minutes. Turn them over and bake another 5 minutes. Cool on wire racks.