Author Notes: I will use egg for almost anything I can but I always end up using a lot of bread which is not so good for ones health so when I saw Heidis recipe http://www.101cookbooks... I was smitten!! An egg with cheese on just a little corn tortilla!! The possibilitys are endless!! I've changed this recipe a bit for the more veggie inclined user but honestly you can put whatever the heck you would like on top :) —zali
Corn/flour Tortilla (the small ones)
Delicious Egg of your choice
pieces of your preferred cheese.. I go for pepperjack personally
- *This recipe works best in a smaller pan that can just fit your Tortilla. Scramble your egg in a little cup
- Now here is where you would like a pan that just fits your little corn tortilla, take your egg and pour it into your pan. If you have a small pan it should just about fit.
- Now you can butter one side of your corn tortilla or leave it plain, I myself like a little butter and salt... Either way quickly thow that sucker down top of your egg (butter side up if you did that)
- let the egg cook to the tortilla for just a bit, it should adhere itself fairly well. this will take about 30 seconds then flip over your tortilla and get your cheese on there quick!
- Remove from heat and top wit some salt, and pepper and whatever else you may like!! I like to throw sprouts on mine to give it a nice crunch!