If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I will use egg for almost anything I can but I always end up using a lot of bread which is not so good for ones health so when I saw Heidis recipe http://www.101cookbooks... I was smitten!! An egg with cheese on just a little corn tortilla!! The possibilitys are endless!! I've changed this recipe a bit for the more veggie inclined user but honestly you can put whatever the heck you would like on top :) —zali
Corn/flour Tortilla (the small ones)
Delicious Egg of your choice
pieces of your preferred cheese.. I go for pepperjack personally
- *This recipe works best in a smaller pan that can just fit your Tortilla. Scramble your egg in a little cup
- Now here is where you would like a pan that just fits your little corn tortilla, take your egg and pour it into your pan. If you have a small pan it should just about fit.
- Now you can butter one side of your corn tortilla or leave it plain, I myself like a little butter and salt... Either way quickly thow that sucker down top of your egg (butter side up if you did that)
- let the egg cook to the tortilla for just a bit, it should adhere itself fairly well. this will take about 30 seconds then flip over your tortilla and get your cheese on there quick!
- Remove from heat and top wit some salt, and pepper and whatever else you may like!! I like to throw sprouts on mine to give it a nice crunch!