If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One day I found my self with a multitude of fruits just sitting around. Parker and Stella (3 and 6) were outside playing when they came in complaining they were hungry and wanted ice cream. We didn't have any ice cream so while I was looking around for something chilled I noticed the fruit again. I told them to wait a few minutes and I would bring out a surprise. Now, 3 years later being 6 and 9 this is still one of their Summer favorites and ask for it on every special occasion. Enjoy(: —Whitneyjo
- 4 Oranges
- 4 Apples
- 2 Clumps of Grapes
- 1 1/2 Lime
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1/4 Watermelon
- 1/4 Cantaloup
- Peel/Skin all fruits
- "Open" or cut accordingly (Apples in 10ths then half again) Grapes in half (optional) Ball melons [use cookie dough scooper] Put in large bowl, mix together, refrigerate
- 2 pounds Powdered sugar (one bag)
- 3 cups Milk
- 2 teaspoons Lemon extract
- Shaven Lemon (optional)
- Put powdered sugar, milk, and lemon extract in a small/medium bowl.
- Shave lemon and mix in. Pour over salad, and mix. Add a sprinkle of sugar on top and serve!