If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves: 1 loaf
cups blanched almond flour
cup arrowroot powder
cup flax seed meal
teaspoon celtic sea salt
teaspoon baking soda
teaspoon agave nectar
teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, arrowroot, flax meal, salt and baking soda
- In a larger bowl, blend eggs 3-5 minutes until frothy
- Stir agave and vinegar into eggs
- Mix dry ingredients into wet
- Pour batter into a greased medium sized loaf pan
- Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean
- Cool and serve