If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Believed to be popular with boy scouts, it is simply cake in an orange (peels)!
I am not the first in the world to think of this idea as I believed. See: http://www.recipesource... —lovetucook
orange peel (thick-skinned)
slices of orange
cup store bought cake mix
tablespoon cream cheese (optional)
- Halve the orange. Scoop out the inners.
- Mix 2 slices of orange and cream cheese to the prepared cake mix (of any desired flavor, preferably chocolate/vanilla/lemon) inside a bowl.
- Pre-heat oven to temperature 50 degrees lower than instructed by store bought cake mix box requires.
- After 20 minutes of baking, remove from oven.
- Eat cake out of an orange!