If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Panna Cotta not only has that citrus flavor from oranges but they also have the honey syrup infused with cardamom. —PistachioDoughnut
- 1 & 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 4 package powdered gelatin
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Vanilla Bean , Split
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- Zest of 2 orange
- 4 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- Take 4 ounces of evaporated milk and gelatin and let it bloom for few minutes atleast 5 to 6 minutes. In a saucepan, take evaporated milk and heavy cream bring it to boil. Scrap out the vanilla add it to the boiling milk, add sugar, salt and orange zest. mix well.
- Once the milk mixture is simmered enough , add it to the gelatin mixture and mix it well. Add the orange juice to this and mix. Remove it into individual bowls. Refrigerate it for more than 3 hours preferably overnight.
- Mix powdered cardamom with honey. Unmold the Panna Cotta on a plate , drizzle it with cardamom infused honey. Garnish it with mint leaves. For unmolding the Panna Cotta , I keep it in warm water for 2 minutes and run down a knife at the sides.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe