If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a fun and easy crowd pleaser. —fatmike
Tequilla Salmon (Marinade)
- 2 pounds salmon
- juice of 1 lime
- half cup tequilla
- half cup oil
- half cup cider vin
- quarter cups soy sauce
- half tablespoon cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Cut salmon into 4-6 equal portions.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large freezer storage bag.
- Add portioned salmon to marinade.
- Seal storage bag tightly.
- Put the bag in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- 1 Fresh pineapple(peeled and diced)
- juice/zest 1 lime
- 1 red bell pepper(cleaned and diced)
- 1 handful chopped cilantro
- 1 handful chopped scallion greens
- 1 fresh jalepeno(minced)
- 1 splash cider vin
- 1 splash (squirt)honey
- 4 pinches salt(or to taste)
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients for salsa.
- Pre-heat Broiler on high.
- Arrange salmon on broiler pan.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- Put salmon under the broiler.
- Broil salmon 3-4 minutes per side.
- Plate up broiled salmon.
- Spoon fresh salsa over top of the salmon.
- NOTE: This dish goes great with cooked rice, or even fresh salad greens.