If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a quick and creamy frozen yogurt is based on Greek (or other) yogurt with no ice cream maker needed. I got the idea from Good Housekeeping but I doubled the yogurt to make it more luscious and creamy. Still very low on the calories. (Just use 1/2 the yogurt if you want to revert to the 70 calories per serving original.) It is meant to be eaten right away before it is completely hard. But if you save some leftover, just let it sit on the counter to soften before serving. —nutcakes
- 1 pound frozen strawberries
- 2 cups 2% yogurt, prefer Greek style
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a food processor fitted with a metal blade and process until smooth. If desired some of the strawberries can be first chopped, then folded in so you have bits in the mix.
- Freeze about an hour until firm but not too hard to scoop. Serve.