If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fast, one-pot meal. —mdm
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chipotle in adobo -- I blend a can and then freeze in ice cube trays. Use one small cube.
- 3-4 tilapia filets (more or less, depends on how big)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- tablespoons parsley, chopped finely
- salt and pepper to taste
- Penne or macaroni
- Fry the garlic and chipotle in olive oil over medium heat, only about 1 minute.
- Salt and pepper the fish, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice. Add to the garlic/chipotle, cook 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Add chickpeas, raisins, capers, and rest of the lemon juice, cook for 5 minutes more.
- Cook pasta al dente, then toss with olive oil and parsley, to taste.
- Serve the fish over the pasta. Add more chopped parsley, salt and pepper, to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal