Author Notes: "This is amazing" said my husband after the 2nd bite of it! I made that for Valentine's dinner. We share a passion for chocolate. My dinner menu had to have some chocolate in it!
Molten chocolate cake is a great combination of easy and spectacular. I have adapted it from the original for Valentine's day by adding some spice = Thaï green chili pepper! Because the pepper in small amount enhanced the flavour of chocolate. It magnify its aroma!
- Preheat the oven to 360 °F. Melt chocolate and butter in a small pan. When melted set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a small pan. When melted set aside.
- Slice the chili pepper thinly. Add the chili pepper to the chocolate/butter melted.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until it's like a ribbon in a medium bowl.
- Pour the chocolate/butter/chili mixture into the eggs/sugar.
- Then add the sifted flour and whisk until homogeneous mixture. Put in porcelain pot to the ¾ of their height.
- Bake in the oven at 360 ° F for about 8 to 10 minutes. Better to serve them warm. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chocolate & Spice
More Great Recipes: