If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here's another one of my more successful juicing experiments . . . I promise, you won't taste the kale. —Oops! Were you gonna eat that?
- 4 leaves of Tuscan (Lacinato) kale
- 1 apple (I like Fuji and Pink Lady)
- 3 medium stalks of celery
- 1 small lemon, peeled (or half a large lemon)
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- Juice all the ingredients and stir to combine. Divide between two tall glasses over ice. Drink immediately.