Author Notes: An exotic blend of sweet cocoa and pungent rosemary awakens the taste buds like a symphony! —gussiesmom
cup cocoa powder
teaspoons baking powder
tablespoons fresh minced rosemary
stick butter, softened
cup sour cream
short rosemary sprigs
In This Recipe
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and rosemary.
- In another bowl, beat together eggs, butter, and sour cream.
- Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients until well-blended.
- Divide mixture between 18 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Lightly press 1 rosemary sprig on top of each muffin.
- Bake 25 minutes in a preheated 400 degree oven, or until a knife inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean.