If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An exotic blend of sweet cocoa and pungent rosemary awakens the taste buds like a symphony! —gussiesmom
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced rosemary
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 18 short rosemary sprigs
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and rosemary.
- In another bowl, beat together eggs, butter, and sour cream.
- Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients until well-blended.
- Divide mixture between 18 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Lightly press 1 rosemary sprig on top of each muffin.
- Bake 25 minutes in a preheated 400 degree oven, or until a knife inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean.