If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Short week has me scrambling. Here’s an easy one. —The Pasta Man
- 1ish pounds broccoli and/or cauliflower florets
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tin anchovies
- 1 large tablespoons crushed garlic
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly grated parmesan
- Broccoli and cauliflower florets, olive oil, salt in oven at 475.
- Boil pasta in heavily salted water until al dente.
- In bowl, mix one tin anchovies, large tablespoon crushed garlic, and zest of one lemon.
- When florets are crispy and brown (about 20 minutes), mix pasta, florets, and contents of bowl. Serve, passing parmesan, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.