If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This unexpected treat is a savory way to get fueled up for the rest of your day. It has wonderful little surprises in it like Dill Weed and lavender to name a few. —chefviolet
Makes 6 sandwiches
- 2 tablespoons Minced garlic
- 2 Beefsteak Tomatoes
- 12 ounces Red Bell Peppers
- 12 oz ounces Green Bell Peppers
- 4 Green Onions medium diced
- 10 ounces Red Onion sliced (Julienne)
- 1 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Mayonniase
- 24 ounces Packed Tuna (drained)
- 2 tablespoons capers (sliced)
- TT Lemon Juice (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Herbes de Provence
- 1 tablespoon Dill weed (dry)
- TT Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 4 ounces Olive Oil
- 2 French bread loaves
- 1. Drain tuna and add to mixing bowl
- 2. Add mayonnaise, cream cheese and capers (adjust to texture)
- 3. Add minced garlic and seasonings and adjust to taste
- 4. Take Olive oil and brush on the French bread cut into thirds.
- 5. Assemble (at service time) the sandwich with remaining vegetables on the outer edges of the sandwich and the tuna spread on the inside.