If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So, it's late at night, you just got home, you're tired, you're hungry, most of all you're lazy, but you don't really have much to cook with. That was how I felt when I came up with this recipe, but with just a few ingredients that you most likely already have (because who has time to go to the store), you could be eating a delicious meal in a half an hour. This is so easy, you will be unhappy forever if you order take-out instead. —Cordelia_N
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Orzo (more if you're really hungry)
- 1 pinch Hot pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 Clove of garlic
- Put a few cups of water in a sauce pan on the stove on high until boiling, put orzo in water for roughly 8 minutes, until al dente.
- Place butter in a frying pan on medium low heat. Once butter has melted completely, add garlic and pepper flakes. Allow these to sit for a couple of minutes.
- Crack egg into pan, fry egg with the garlic and spice.
- Once ready, strain orzo, put onto the plate. Once the egg is ready, drop it directly over the orzo, scrape the pan to get as much of the butter and garlic as possible onto the plate.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy.