If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious sea salt and vinegar kale chips topped with a sunny side up egg. —Kimber Brown
- 8 ounces Fresh Kale, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 2 Eggs, sunny side up
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.I n a large bowl containing the kale leaves, drizzle the olive oil and toss, using your hands to help evenly coat the leaves. Next drizzle the vinegar and repeat the process of tossing using your hands to help evenly coat the leaves once more.
- In a parchment paper lined baking sheet, evenly spread out the kale leaves and give a light dusting of the sea salt. Bake the leaves for about 20 minutes, rotating the leaves every 5 minutes or so to ensure even baking.
- Remove the chips from the oven and give one more dusting of sea salt and let cool. Store in an airtight container until you are ready to enjoy. Using a small frying pan, cook the eggs sunny side up. Divvy up the kale chips and top with the sunny side up egg.